Jun 21, 2009

Weekend Again

This weekend's highlights:

Josh got home Friday midday

We kept Noah up Friday night to see lightening bugs

I got to sleep in again on Saturday

We yanked some plants outta our yard that we have been meaning to get to (and by we I mean Josh)

Noah wanted to go see the baby chicks again, so he and Josh went

Josh got TWO Father's Day naps

We reorganized the living room

I got the last of the clothes together for consigning

We made a Target run to buy a kiddie picnic table

Kiddos got to swim again (and by swim I mean splash in our sad little inflatable pool)

I jetted out to see The Proposal last night....so good!

To beat the 95/97 degree heat, we ate homemade popsicles and some watermelon


Noah got eaten alive by some critter


Josh and Noah's Garden's Firstfruits - 5 pretty little tomatoes

Got Noah a Bean Bag Toss and Velcro Darts - which have turned out to be great toys for a kid his age. I totally recommend them.

1 comment:

Emily said...

ooo those bag tosses look fun!