May 24, 2015

Updates Aplenty

Good news!  A kind runnerly soul DID find my license and mailed it back to me last week.  I wish I could thank them back, but they did not sign a name or return address.  So I just humbly prayed blessings on them for their kindness. 


Noah had a reaction to dandelions this week.  What in the world?!


Speaking of plants, my broccoli is being eaten by a dumb bunny.  In the words of Yosemite Sam, "I hate that rabbit."  So far it has taken down two plants ... one of which you see here chewed down to nubs.  I will probably yank them and plant zucchini instead since broccoli is such a bunny fave.


We have a Papa and a Memaw in town for the holiday weekend. 


 Papa came just in time to join us on Noah's last field trip of the year ... to a dairy barn in KY that we love.  It was a killingly gorgeous day.


Glimmer is as lovely and as pregnant as she was last time we visited her. :}


Memaw proved to be a real sport and rode the kayak with Josh and the kids!  She is my hero. I haven't even ridden that thing myself yet.


I finally, finally got my blog book from 2014 completed and published.  It arrived this week.  This is the longest it has ever taken me.  Does not bode well for being halfway to needing to start the next one. :S


We are one week away from Anna finishing up her stint in public school.  COUNTING DOWN!


And we have our second placement with Jonah's Journey coming up here soon.  An eight day respite care for another JJ family with two little sisters, Valentina and Sabinna. They are the two on the right.


You may remember we were supposed to have them as our first placement awhile back before the boys came our way.  We are gonna meet them this week to help them warm up to the idea and then have them come the following week in June.

1 comment:

Emily said...

awe yay! can't wait to hear all about your week with those precious babies!