May 28, 2015

Duo Days

Just been thinking lately how blessed these two are to have each other.  I do so love watching their friendship grow and their relationship deepen.  I am humbled and thankful for how few squabbles these two ever get into. How precious it is to watch them grow up in their faith together as well...









Looking forward to watching this duo enjoy their summer together, their upcoming first homeschool year together, and all our following foster placements as big bro/big sis together ... until that one last placement where the Lord permanently places our last littlest sibling turning this duo into a trio.  Wow!  Til then, it's just these two sweeties and the precious gift of all these days together.

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOVE! Only one more to add then? I wondered about how many you'd adopt. My bet is you'll be taking on another sibling duo...no just one. ;) We shall see and I can't WAIT to mer them!