Jan 20, 2010

Brotherly Love

Noah made up this song about his sister after hearing me make up a similar song about how much I loved him:

I wuv Anna
My baby sither (read sister)
I wuv Anna
Joy Joy Joy
I wuv Anna
Booghee, Booghee (read bootie, bootie)
I wuv Anna
Booghee, Booghee

What's a little love and joy from a big brother without some poetic rear-end likeness to wrap it up?

And then promptly serving a time-out for knocking her over and making her cry.

And even as I type this I hear him burping from his time-out spot and telling Anna that he is tooting.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again: Boys.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute song! So funny how boys expression of love is tackling people. One minute Nathanael is playing wonderfully with the others and the next minute the other is on the ground crying and he is laying on top of them. Zachary is beginning to do the same thing. Boys.

Unknown said...

Ha ha! One of these days Anna is going to pumble him and he won't see it coming. The sweet song is too too cute though.