Sep 6, 2009

Steal my Heart


Anna is a choosy smiler. By that, I mean she doesn't just dole them out, doesn't smile easily or often. And usually does not smile for anyone but me, Josh, or Noah. She much prefers to take on the composure of one who is moody, stoic, or generally unimpressed by what is before her. BUT, the past few days she has emerged as a happy little thing, and a clown, at that. This means the smiles are on overdrive, and with it the clicks on my camera. I love this shot from earlier this weekend. Steal my heart, indeed.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Has Anna started driving the power wheels yet? We call Kara, "Kara Lohan" because she drives super fast and has a tendency to crash :).

Kimberly said...

Oh gosh, no, not even close to letting her drive. We did get out the smaller power wheels, the green fourwheeler Noah had before this one, but she was not into driving. She got off as soon as she could. Same with the little push and scoot trike. Besides, I am just glad she is balancing pretty reliably in the seat next to him. :)

I think Kara and I are kindred spirits...except for the crash part. ;)