Jul 21, 2009

Biker Boy Brown

Ahhhhh, today. TODAY, Noah asked to try his bike again. So I showed him the ropes of the pedaling, we did it over and over, and off he went - getting more and more confident with each restart. And then we did it again before dinner. And again after dinner. The boy is all about it now and I am giggling right alongside him. :)



I'm pretty sure I didn't situate his helmet on his head correctly, which is like a double whammy in the goofy-looking department. Forgive me, Noah. I'll get better with that just like you'll get better with stops and starts. :) These are truly fun and funny days.

3 comments:

sosagtsie said...

That is so cute!

Ahh...helmets. Isaac's is too big, and Ian's is too small. who knew that some were sized, and some were 'one size fits most'? Not me.....I think it looks fine (adorable, in fact)on Noah, but that just might be because I've REALLY messed up my kids' helmets.

So you might not want to trust my judgement :)

Emily said...

SO funny! The helmet part....

Elizabeth Bradley said...

What fun times! So glad Noah's decided that he likes pedaling as much as riding behind Daddy. ;)