Jul 23, 2009

The B-I-B-L-E

Noah was singing this to himself over and over again today while we waited in the allergist's office. They must have sung it at MDO or something. In case you can't tell what he is saying (and how on earth could you - I swear we need to start researching good speech pathologists ASAP), here are the words to the song. While the translation and/or pronunciation is quite fuzzy, that boy is maxed out on the cuteness scale according to his mommy. ;)

The B-I-B-L-E
Yes, that's the book for me
I stand alone on the word of God
The B-I-B-L-E
Bible!

3 comments:

Emily said...

We haven't taught Brooklyn that one yet, so Noah taught it to her instead. "Aubie Aubie Owie...." Cute!

Alison said...

I love it when they come home from school with songs you have no idea that they have learned! Too cute!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing!