Jul 30, 2017

Jumble from July

Just catching up before I turn the calendar to another month.  
A jumble of summer happenings in July.

New Water Table.
 

Precious Moments.

Backyard Dips.

Bedtime Board Games.

Bowling with Buds - the final line item on our Summer Bucket List!
 

Another day, another dip!  Thankful for baby pools.

Me time.

Anna + Luci always = Bestie Love. 
See that heart necklace pair that they now wear. 
Anna bought those with her own money.

Happy Place at Home. Year in and Year out.

Bubble Time.  Lasa's mind was blown.

Precious note that Noah wrote that a friend texted to me from VBS at one of their Marketplace Booths.  The kids were decorating onesies and writing notes of encouragement to the moms who go to Cumberland Crisis Pregnancy Center.

Such fun mail I got this week. : S  My sister tells me that my numbers were nothing to worry about really, but this still grabs you by the face and gets your attention. I have pretty much stopped eating anything and I drink water all the live long day.  Just to start helping.

So gorgeous photo a friend sent me from her plane ride.

Thankful for His Word.  

So ready for August!  One step closer to fallllllllllll.

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Loved your July happenings.
Sweet summertime memories.
But, I'm with you, come on fall!!!

Kimberly said...

You are always my soul-sister in this ... and a million other things. ;)

Emily said...

Lasa-love looks lovely in yellow.

Kimberly said...

❤️💛