Sep 27, 2013

Taa Daa: Framed Display

We made these pretty little things at iMom this week!  In so doing, we also learned the coolest chalk paint trick ... instead of dropping $45 on the brand name stuff, we mixed flat paint with powdered grout and a smidge of water.  It did the same job and finish as the expensive stuff.  Then, instead of the wax finish, we sealed it with a cheaper option ... shoe polish! 


I had Josh print this version of Philippians 4:8 for Anna's room.  We have the same verse in Noah's room already, too.

I also just love this finished product a friend at our table did, too.  Isn't it sweet?!


I have my eye on the flower in the corner.  I think I am gonna try that with Anna's in a pink or green to match her room's colors.  I don't know.  I kinda dig going with the burlap motif, too.  Hmmmm...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh. my. Gosh. So neat... Can I just join iMom via FaceTime...wish we had neat thigns like that to do!

So jealous!