Sep 13, 2013

Friday Fun

I don't mean to brag, but I keep getting thanked for this being "the best day EVER!" :}  Apparently, all it takes a trip to Nashville to paint pottery, go to the park, romp around with new buddies, and then hit McD's on the way home that includes Coke for the kiddos just because I was feeling benevolent. :}  It doesn't hurt that we have another park on today's agenda with more buddies and probably a little Wii time to boot.  AND it's Friday AND the weather is to die for! Thank you, Lord.  A day in the life...






Anna's not grumpy or anything in this last shot.  She's just mid-chew. :}  Loving my days with my babies.  Such a gift!

4 comments:

Emily said...

grumpy? I ducked just looking at, thought she was gonna punch my lights out (for some reason.)

hehe

Kimberly said...

She has the Berry eyebrows I think. The ones that look mad even when you aren't. :}

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I love, love, love that you're loving homeschooling your babies so much. Watching you enjoying them reminds me again that this is one of the perks of homeschool!

As for your not-grumpy girl, I think she looks more and more like you and your sister the older she gets. :-)

Kimberly said...

I stare and stare and just don't see it. So odd. Because I hear it on a weekly basis!!