Sep 18, 2013

In Which Kimmie Grows Herbs

Say hello to my new little friends - Oregano, Cilantro, Parsley, Basil, and (hopefully) Chives. :)  Aren't they so cute?  They sure smell great!


I have never had any interest in growing my own herbs.  I really wouldn't even be doing it now if a neighbor hadn't brought over this garden set she snagged for all of us in the cul-de-sac for only $1 a pop.  It's not like I even know what to do with these ingredients in the kitchen, but I thought I'd just go ahead and give it a go.  Wish me luck!

For the record, I still have a tomato plant that is producing.  And out of nowhere, we have two wild tomato plants growing in random spots in the yard.  I think those come compliments of Chewie snagging tomatoes somewhere along the way and then fertilizing the yard not long after?  Isn't life funny?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ooooooh... I'll take some off your hands if you have extra to spare. I need to grow my own, because they are expensive from the store. Let me know how yours do.

Kimberly said...

You bet!