Sep 30, 2013

Browns Take to the Zoo Again

We are enjoying the freedom that comes with having a zoo membership again.  Going any ole time the mood strikes and not feeling rushed to do everything on any given day.   TODAY, that meant hitting all our old faves (playground, carousel, goats, lorakeets) and one important new one - the Kangaroo Kickabout exhibit that just opened up. 






Noah was amused with the llama's teeth.

 




I just thought this little guy was pretty as a picture ... so I snapped one.


We don't usually hit the gift shop, but today I was just in the mood and Noah and Anna were down with that since they are ALWAYS in the mood for more toys.  They both opted for blue snakes of one version or another. :)


It was a lovely fall day with friends.  
Thanks for having us! See ya again soon, Nashville Zoo.

3 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Makes me anticipate my overnight trip with just the boy in a couple weeks where we get to do some fun stuff similar to this.
They are so stinking cute!

Kimberly said...

Ooh, what fun! What do I have to do to get you blogging again, btw? I still wanna read your thoughts at having let your first baby finally leave the nest. ♥

Amy Faye Brown said...

Hmmm, I will consider it.