May 16, 2013

Two Taa-Daas Today

I wrapped up a couple of long-awaited projects this week.  First, I finally got a clipboard display set up in Noah's room. I originally saw it on Pinterest as a way to display kids artwork.  Clearly, we tailored the idea for another use - Scripture! I love how easy it will be to switch out verses as needed ... or add in artwork or  awards or words of affirmation that my kiddo needs to ponder more at any given time in the coming years.  


In case there are any inquiring minds that want to know, the verses on the clipboards include Psalm 21:23, James 3:17, Isaiah 40:6-8, Psalm 106:1, Ephesians 2:10, and Micah 6:8.  ♥

And yesterday Anna had several little friends come play for awhile.  It was a gorgeous day and the perfect reason to try my hand at another Pinterest idea I saw - Sidewalk Paint!  It was really fun for the kiddos.  Gonna make some more this weekend once I get my hands on some more cornstarch. :}


Josh and Noah just left town bound for FL.  Don't be surprised if Anna and I find some more Pinterest projects to occupy ourselves with this weekend. :D

3 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

1. Love, love, love your projects! I especially love that you're displaying Scripture instead of artwork.
2. They're already on the road? Hooray! Can't wait to see them!

Kimberly said...

Thanks!

And well, technically, no they aren't on the road yet. Josh just took Noah to work with him this morning for a few hours before they hit the road from there. But as far as I am concerned, they are gone from here is all. :) I think Josh said he told his boss he'd try to get gone by 10:30ish...

Emily said...

I saw that paint idea too....I want to try it too!!