May 23, 2013

The Boys' Trip

Oh!  I almost forgot to report back about Josh and Noah's FL trip last weekend!  They went, they witnessed, they played, they made it back home safely, thankyouLord.  Happy Graduation to our eldest niece, Beka, and Josh's eldest bro, Johnmark!  Here are some highlights in pics that I am so proud of the hubby for being sure to take in my absence. :)

At JohnMark's college graduation.  Isn't it neat how much Noah resembles his cousin Aaron?


Somehow, no pics were taken of the actual graduate?  Sorry, JohnMark!  Hook me up, Amy!


Nevermind!  Josh found some he took after all - Hooray!


Many congrats to Amy on this occasion as well - wink, wink.


A quick trip to the beach.


Waiting for the class of 2013 to make their way out.  Noah was intrigued that this took place on a football field. 


Here they come! It is amazing how fresh my high school graduation memories are.  Can't believe I just got booted out of those fond memories by the next generation. 


Memo to me: Check with Amy for a better Beka cap/gown pic for this spot. :S


Memaw and Papa John who brought the party to TN straightaway after the weekend. They've been here since Monday and we'll keep them around through this Memorial Day weekend. 


Noah has two days left of school and I'll use them to catch back up on all we've been up to since John and Carol have been here.  I better because we have travel plans next weekend.  Once Thursday rolls around, it'll be time to boogie our way right into summer busy-ness and blogging of all that!

5 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

1. Never enough time to be with family.
2. I didn't take near enough pictures.
3. I will share the ones I do have. Just give me a couple of days to figure out whose device they are on.
4. Your little man just super impressed me with how he adapted to that bunch of crazies I call family being here.

Kimberly said...

I can probably hunt pics some down on FB, too.

Kimberly said...

When Josh finally got around to reading the blog he about fell out of his chair in protest. Says he took a TON of pics... Don't know how those didn't get to me, but we corrected that right away. Josh's camera skills are hereby defended. :}

Emily said...

hahahah!!! good pictures Josh :) Blurry..but at least you snapped some :) Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kimberly said...

Me either! Is it ok that we are just using you for the pool? Tee, hee, hee.