May 4, 2013

Circus World

We love our birthday tradition of doing something the birthday boy/girl has never done before, so this year that meant a trip to Circus World, an arcade-type destination here in town that we had yet to see.  It stripped me of my sanity by the time we made it out of there, but the kids had a GREAT time so we'll call today a win. :)  (Just remind me not to go back on a Saturday again, ok?)

Good times included bumper cars,



bungee trampoline jumping,



and arcade games galore.


There was also an indoor playground I forgot to take pictures of because I was retreating to my happy place on an open couch.  Anna followed suit not long after and opted out of the next attraction - bowling.  


I have a ton of fun pics like this of Noah celebrating after a throw like this


and this.  Adorable!


Pizza and bunny ears, anyone?  Yes, please!


And that concludes this year's birthday boy celebrations. :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

what fun! Natalie can't wait to be big enough to do bumper cars around here..but she had to be 6 when we went :( So guess what we're doing when she's six...

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Am going through emails for the first time since Rebeka was born and just came across this one. Your boy and his celebration moves made me smile. :-)

Kimberly said...

:} Me, too. :}