May 1, 2013

Preschool Bound

It's official!  


Treasure Creek Preschool, here she comes!!


Anna is gonna give the MDO scene another good faith effort, and hopefully this third attempt will be the winner.  The past two times we've started in the fall, we've jumped ship by November for one reason or another - the biggest reason being that she was real ambivalent about going at all.  She went because I sent her, not because she was excited or cared about going there.  So now, with it being two years since her last enrollment in any sort of preschool class, my hopes are that her almost 5 year old personality will be more in the mood for classmates, a teacher, and some time for her to be away on her own business.  Fingers crossed!  I think it will be good/fun for her.  I want her to think so, too, though. :S

3 comments:

Emily said...

beautiful little girl!

at five though, I can't believe it's just an MDO...it's got to be a preschool program right? Like using a curriculum like A Beka? Or are they really just babysitting????

Kimberly said...

Yeah, she's in a different sort of class, I believe. It costs more than the regular MDO because it's a transition class for pre-Kindergarten. Involves computer and A Beka I am sure. Whatever. I just want her to be able to get out and have something of her own.

Emily said...

okay, that's what I thought...surely it wasn't a babysitter program for 4-5 yr olds! She'll enjoy it I'm sure! Get to meet some new friends :)