Oct 5, 2010

What I Meant Was ...

I know I said Anna is prissy and girly and all, but what I meant was that she is prissy and girly and all when she's not screeching in fury, eating with her feet on the table, licking toys after the dog, slurping sour cream from her fingers, asking if she can pee in the grass, and then pooping in the bathtub. 

Girls.  The sweet flippy hair, the soft baby skin, the pretty pink lips, the whimsical giggling and kisses....it's all just a disguise for the monster that lurks within.

Loving my little she-beast.

6 comments:

Emily said...

whoa!!!! Look at that long hair on that sassy attitude-ness little girl!!! LOL!! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA I love it! She's a spunky little thing.

Memaw said...

Papa says, "I've seen that look
(on her face) before."

Amy Faye Brown said...

and, I quote, "stick it to 'em, Anna!" exclaimed Uncle Johnmark after seeing this picture

Kimberly said...

Johnmark and Amy: We'll see who she can stick it to - I'm shipping her your way with Josh in a few weeks. :)

Amy Faye Brown said...

he just recognized her look of disdain and defiance....he sees it regularly in the 15 year old and wants someone else to share in his misery. Looking forward to seeing them...too bad you and Noah can't make it also.