Apr 30, 2010

I Heart 4

I'm thinking about Noah a lot lately -

what I adore about him,
what I think about him,
what I love about him,
what I treasure about him,
what I hope for him,
what I perceive about him,
what I worry over him,
what I pray for him,
what I will say about him in his birthday letter tribute.

I can't quite seem to find my words. I do, though, readily find

tears,
joy,
laughter,
memories,
pride,
love,
love,
love.

The words will come, but for the moment, the pictures come easier.

Reminiscing about my birthday boy's earlier days...


FOUR. The boy is turning FOUR this weekend. And while words may escape me right now (despite my several months' worth of listing for this very occasion), what is very evident is how excited I am, we are, to celebrate my baby, my big boy, my heart, turning that four.

Oh.
Be still my heart.
My boy is almost 4.
I heart 4.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel after Jacob turned 5 this past weekend. It's hard to put it into words the love you have but I know you'll do a great job of putting it in writing. He'll treasure that one day and so will you!

Memaw said...

Looks like a super fourth birthday
for our handsome boy. What a blessed family you are! We love you all so much.