Dec 15, 2008

What IS it with my car?!

And the hits just keep on coming...

Since our first scratch on the car, it has been dented by our trailer and also gotten a speeding ticket. Unlucky indeed.

This morning on our way out, well, let's just say my passenger side rear view mirror got in a fight with the odd pole in the middle of the garage. And the odd pole won.

(But, really, thank you Lord these have all been minor incidents and nothing more serious in the way of automobile mishaps and accidents. And thank you Lord for perspective.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your car. : (
But, yes, perspective...I love perspective. And I love that God has taught me to view life with eternal perspective. As a young friend likes to say, "it's all gonna burn"...the "stuff" of this world, that is. : )

Kimberly said...

Mas - I think that is going to be my new answer for many things - "it's all gonna burn". Love it!

And never fear...lucky for us, that includes typos, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Kimberly, I can just hear you saying that. : )
And speaking of new things, I'm changing my blog identity to Mas...I like that. : )

Alison said...

I think there is a fun photo op for this here :).