Dec 21, 2008

Opryland Pictures

Sample of the sights in the hotel.

Riding the Winter Wonderland Train. Josh felt a little silly. So funny.

Proof that I was actually there.

That there look on Noah's face is a look of terror at the giant gingerbread man fast approaching.

Noah, Levi, and Kara cruising the hotel. Uh-dorable picture.

Why? Why is his shirt coming off here?


Good buddies seeing the sights.

Sneaking at peek at the Rock-A-Billy show. Noah looks Rock-A-Bored.

Throwing coins in a fountain.

Even Anna is grinning in this one. Nevermind that it is at the sky again. :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

So...I'v officially been first to comment TWICE on you blog. Amazing! Isn't it funny that us mom's always want that one picture that proves we were at an event!

Alison said...

I'm so behind on blogging...I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet! So good to see you guys last week - hopefully we can do it again real soon!

Emily said...

what fun! I want to make it up there sometime!

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll were able to go see all of the neat lights at Opry! Isn't it incredible? Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

How nice that you live close enough to go there. It seems beautiful. I totally know what you mean about getting in a photo. I'm never in any and I have to ask someone to take my photo when I'm in. I wish Robbie was more of a shutterbug.