Apr 2, 2017

Hitting the Books

Some days, when I am sitting at the classroom table while the kids finish an assignment or work together on any number of things, I can't help but snap pics.  They are so cute hard at work, hitting the books!


Speaking of books, I made my way around to pulling over 300 picture books from my shelves that I am finally ready to let go of from my classroom days.  Planning to hit up a used book store I don't usually frequent to unload them this week.  Spring Break affords us the free time to do so, as well as Lasa being at PDO on Wednesday.  Wednesday it is!


Also in the book department around here, I am reading this book to the kids this week.


And I am slowly working my way through these three reads at the moment.


And this month, I am journaling my way through the book of John, which turns out to be really good timing as we wind our way down to another Easter.

No comments: