Apr 2, 2017

Hair Shots

Half up, half down with piggyback ponies up top.  Lasa called and called out for a bow, so we snapped one in right away. ;)


Quick 'do of four simple puffs.  I could tell at pick-up from PDO that day that those puffs had been handled a bunch.  There is just something so magnetic about sweet, soft baby curls, I guess. ;) 


Trying out multiple tiny twists at each band instead of one twist. Also trying out new barrettes.

 

 

And today, three teeny buns - you can see two of them up top in this pic.  I am sad to learn I should steer clear of bantu knots which I have thought were so neat before this.  Apparently there is some loaded racial history with that style which is unwise for me to tap into.  So I will do less knots and more buns in smaller numbers in their stead.  Just as cute, just as easy to do, and just as protective!

No comments: