Jul 13, 2014

Anna's Exhortation

Noah has been particularly annoying towards Anna this weekend. I don't know what gets into him sometimes.  Anna has heard me get onto him enough lately and encourage him to make wise and peaceful choices that when she had time to herself during church this morning, she took it upon herself to write him a note of exhortation as well.  I grin at how official she feels she is.  I also grin at the biblical words that roll off her tongue. Also, these are some of the words Noah sang (Philippians 4:8) on the way to church while leaning over in his chair to purposefully annoy her with his serenade while she was feeling grumpy, which is ironic given the message of the verse. 


She said, "Noah!  Be kind and noble, pure and lovely and right.  Learn well.  Love, Anna!"  And then she drew a picture of a heart Noah and a heart Anna with a kiss in the middle. ♥ 

So precious to me.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Ha! That girl is a character for sure. :-) And as for annoying big brothers, I can imagine that every so often the annoyance comes just for that reason alone... he's a big brother. ;-)

Kimberly said...

Yeah. That and the fact that we have reached that point in summer where there is just too much down time. That's my latest theory at least... so we are gonna start at least one subject next week to remedy that. Bwahahahahaha