Dec 10, 2013

Trip Photo Teasers

We have been home for two days now and have knocked a TON of stuff off our to-do list already, but I feel the pressing burden of needing to do one specific thing ... catch up on blogging.  Even with today's snow day, I can't seem to make myself sit down and concentrate.

But I still keep looking at all our photos over and over again from the trip and wanted to share this one. I love it so!  All us Browns haven't been together for a photo since Noah was 7 months old, so this snapshot felt good to finally capture again.  Look at this good-lookin' crew I get to call family.


This was, hands down, one of my favorite gatherings in my 11+ years in this family.  It was such a wonderful week!  And speaking of family, this was another special moment to put down in the memory books ... an afternoon/evening with both of Noah's birthparents. ♥


Looking forward to catching up on all the visiting and memories made from the past two weeks.  So ready to catch Scrapbook Brown back up to speed!

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Girl, it was such a good visit. I dreaded, dreaded, dreaded being back in our home, but it was fine after all.
We can't go a year without seeing each other anymore.
Looking forward to seeing more posts about the visit. :)

Kimberly said...

We almost made a detour to a GA beach on the way home til I told Josh that we could just wait for warmer weather and a trip to your house like I warned you I had on my radar. I mean it, girl! Gain way for us in either early or late summer. It's time for the kiddos to see the beach again!