Dec 22, 2013

Anna's Artistry Again

I am so glad for the photographing art idea.  Otherwise, I would be drowning in a million pieces of paper.  My Anna can crank out some art, y'all.  Here's the latest installment of just some of her finished pieces.

A tree in the fall.


I ADORE the two pieces in the middle.  Jesus with children and under that is the nativity.  I was impressed with that manger!


I love her mermaid and ocean scene.


A map to our house, complete with a compass (of sorts) at the top.


She does some cool stuff with Tinkertoys lately.  This creation is an "underwater machine."


She gets productive with pattern blocks on Mondays and Friday when she's home while I do school with Noah.  This particular creation makes me smile because it is symmetric.  The day she made it, Noah and I were laboring over him understanding lines of symmetry and symmetric shapes.  It just doesn't compute for him. Anna, however, gets it without even trying.


The girl is so creative, it spills over and beyond typical art supplies, too.  Give her a few free minutes and she will be down in the dirt getting busy.  This, she did while waiting in line for a show at DisneyWorld.  She was in tears to have to leave it behind til I promised to capture it in photo for her.


Another day, another creation.  Always. 

No comments: