Dec 17, 2013

Not Joking

Not joking.

I wrote a note to Anna on the napkin in her lunch for school today.  "Mommy loves Anna" it said.  I don't usually bother with napkins or notes, but today on a whim, I did.  When she got home and I unpacked her lunch, the note napkin was still in there, like it mattered not at all. 

"Hey, Anna, did you see that little note I left in your lunch today?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"No."

"No?!!  Why not?"

"Because it messed up the napkin."



Um, wow.  Ha!  But, wow.

And I am not joking when I tell you it makes me love her even more. 

That girl completes me.  :}


PS - I am gonna keep pondering what sort of WPTM lesson I can pull outta this one. I just know there is one there.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Ha! :-) That girl is a hot mess.

Amy Faye Brown said...

Love that brutally honest girl!

Kimberly said...

Honest, honest, honest is so her. I am not sure I have ever heard her lie actually! Hmm. Can that really be true?