Dec 23, 2013

Less than Impressive

I usually do a blog post with my book count for the year and list highlights by titles in different categories from what I read.  This year, I am gonna skip all that, because while I did read books all year long, none of them were really much to talk about.  And a number of them took me forever to finish, they were such drudge work.  The only highlight of my reading year was The White Princess by Philippa Gregory - because I love all her novels - and Lysa TerKeurst - by whom I read 4 books this year including a re-read - Made to Crave, Unglued Devotional, Unglued, and Made to Crave again.  As for my book count - while I read 38 books this year, 10 of them were children's chapter books. :S  Less than impressive.

Speaking of less than impressive, I only managed to mean/finish 3 of 8 of my New Year's goals. Way less than impressive.  You know what?!  I am not even gonna make a list of things to do for 2014. While I am at it, I may just stop keeping track of all the books I read all year, too.

Except, you know me. I  will probably still list my books all year.  But - I have an idea - Maybe I will make a goal to not publish my book count next year!  Now THAT will be impressive.  Ha!