Oct 17, 2011

Tonight's Sound Bytes

Noah:  Mommy, you six or seven?
Me:  Years old?
Noah: Yeah.
Me:  I'm 32 years old.
Noah: Forty two?
Me, worried he'll tell people I'm in my 40s: THIRTY two, Noah.  Thirty two.
Noah:  You old?
Me:  Well, not THAT old.  Just a little old.
Noah:  But you getting old?
Me, admitting defeat:  {sigh} Yes, Noah, I am getting a little old.



Josh:  Noah, stand still.  Your shirt's on backwards; let's fix it.
Before Josh can put the shirt back on him, Noah says, "Wait!  I wanna wet Chewie wick my bewwy button!" 
Josh:  Did you hear that?
Me:  Yes. He is such a boy and I am so gonna blog that.
Noah:  You gonna tell all your friends?
Josh:  You know it's only a matter of time before he starts saying, "Mommy, blog this!"

1 comment:

Memaw said...

And just a little bit longer until he says, "Mom, you better not blog that!"