Oct 25, 2011

Noah's First Report Card

Noah came home with his first ever report card this week.
Such a fun milestone!  


Since Noah was a baby, I have looked forward to his school days finally arriving.  And now we are far enough into those to have finished a full 9 weeks. I'm so proud of my kindergartner.  I'm loving this stage of our family's life.


I'm sure the teachers say things like this to many students, but I couldn't help but note that this is the second year in a row a teacher has remarked that he is a joy. 


So proud of you and hard work, Noah.  Keep it up!

5 comments:

Memaw said...

Exciting! It just makes your heart glad to see him learning and growing and to know that others see how sweet and special our Noah is.

Emily said...

Great job Noah! Our progress report looked very similar in format to that...
I asked Brooklyn's teacher (which was where I was when I received her report card - a parent teacher conference) about her grades....she said they don't do grades yet...it's a number scale from 1-3 for us....

whatever dude....I just want to know if Brooklyn's an a student or a b student is all :) hah!

Kimberly said...

Me, too, Carol!

Not me, Emily! I have a list a mile long of all the little details I would love to know about Noah in the classroom setting, etc. Which is why I was dismally disappointed with the almost-nothing they shared with us at conference.

Emily said...

did they not give you a chance to ask questions? Our form was a lot more filled out too than Noah's...with more comments handwritten in...I was in the conference for a good 30 minutes...even though my appt was only for 15 minutes.. (no one was waiting on me to finish so they could have their turn though, that's why I got so long with her teacher)

Emily said...

not handwritten....typed is what I meant....lol!