Oct 17, 2011

Closing out Consignment

I am done with this season's consigning and selling and have finally added up my earnings.  It puts me in a good mood for sure to see a project close and confirm that it was worth the time and effort I put into it.   This season I made $1218!

$896 of that came from three kids' consignment sales (MOPS, Wiggles and Giggles, Encores n More).
$322 of that came from private consigning among friends and Girlfriends' Trading Post.

From all that selling, I had a subgroup of sales for Josh's and my Goodwill buying and reselling project.  From that stash of 200 items costing me $230, I sold them all for $650 - which means that little project profited us $420.  Kimmie likes!  

3 comments:

Laura Koslowsky said...

Wow! Good for you!

Laura Koslowsky said...

And, you have that extra cash just in time for Fall family photos! You had those taken yet? I always love seeing the pics you and Heather post.

Kimberly said...

You know it! Next weekend is our appt. Just confirmed with the photographer today... a new photog this year. So excited to see what she does. :)