Oct 10, 2011

It Ain't Really Fall

(to be read in your best country accent)
It ain't really Fall til you been to the farm. 


And you ain't been to the farm til you done rode in a cow train, 


won a water pump duck race, 


slid down giant bumpy tube slides, 


milked a cow, 


taken cheesy pictures, 


jumped on a giant corn popper, 


ridden on a tractor-pulled - (not-so) hayride, 


panned for gold and gemstones, 


crawled across a giant spider web, 


climbed a dusty tire mountain, 


pedal powered in a go-kart race, 


recovered some carefully chosen pumpkins from the patch,


and wandered in a corn maze.


And just so's you know, we done did all that!  Thank you Honeysuckle Hill Farm for a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Memaw said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again, "you guys are just having TOO
much fun!" Wish I could go to a farm like that and to a Disney on Ice show. I never knew there were so many fun, simple things to do on the farm, it always seemed like work to me.Love you all and can't wait to see what is in store for Thanksgiving.

Kimberly said...

:) I have a couple ideas up my sleeve for Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

That's sho is some fun stuff ya'll got going on over yonder;-) Ok...I'll stop it now! Heeheee

Kimberly said...

You bet your bippy!

Kimberly said...

Oh wait = I just googled bippy. Not pretty. :(

How about - Darn tootin'! :)