Oct 4, 2011

Queries in the Car

I don't know what it is, but Noah seems to do his best deep-thinking in the car, and especially when it is just me and him.  Today I got hit with all of these:

Does God have a mustache?
Does God look like Santa?
Does God have a beard?
We never die in heaven?
Will you bury me?
Can I hug God in heaven?
Will Chewie be in heaven?
What is a spirit?
God is like a cloud?
How old is God?
How old is Jesus?
When is Jesus' birthday?
When is God's birthday?
What presents does God get?
Do we have birthdays in heaven?

3 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

:-)

Emily said...

Brooklyn's asked some of those. God's birthday, and can she hug him and kiss him in heaven. Awe.

Unknown said...

Very inquisitive, Noah! Jacob likes to drop some similar questions when we ride by a specific gigantic cemetary and with it being right after leaving Church...just makes it all the more likely to get asked something deep.