Jul 25, 2010

22 Months

Just for the fun of it since Anna marks 22 months today.

Pictures of Anna at 22 months



Memories of Noah at 22 months



Coincidentally, when Noah was 22 months I was sick as a dog every day... already several months pregnant with Anna. We thought Noah was such a big boy when we got pregnant with her. Looking at these pictures, we both wonder what in the world we were thinking; he was still such a baby. I can't imagine even THINKING about having a baby with Anna at the age she is right now. She's such a baby in my mind, too. Growing up a ton every day, but still, a baby. I cannot believe she is almost two.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Anna takes some pretty cute close up shots! And she seems more grown up than when Noah was her age. Must be a boy thing? Who knows.

The Robinsons said...

Wow--she is grown up! I love reading all of her updates to know what I get to look forward to with Ansley! :)