Nov 4, 2008

What 6 Weeks Can Do

So neat to see the change...




I have a love affair with trees in the fall...I take pics of them every year. This year, I have two pretty trees of my own in the front yard to add to my picture collection. These two were nice and green when we moved in, and now, they are ablaze with color. Love 'em!



In other news, it is FINALLY election day - please Lord let all the political arguing end now! I can't vote because it took me too long to get my license. Oh well. Josh is there now though - I do wonder how long that line is. We caught a mouse in our house Saturday night after David (a good friend and former Sunday School teacher of ours from GA) spotted it scampering by. David and Julie came with their family to visit while in town...and what a nice visit that was...felt like home a bit (especially since my ties with the people who have always represented home to me have recently been severed - but that is another story I care not to detail). Life goes on. Also, before I forget...we had some cleaners come last week, and oh my - do I recommend that to anyone looking for a way to cut yourself a break once in awhile! I am STILL enjoying the super cleaning job they did. I do believe we will have them back!

8 comments:

Alison said...

I beat you Emily!!!! :)

As for the cleaning people, we keep talking about doing it and just haven't followed through. I'm jealous!

Emily said...

You did! I can't believe it! And I've been checking her stinking blog all day too! :)

Kimberly...Anna is still a little munchkin! Natalie couldn't use those head pads after only 2 weeks...she was TOO TOO big! She's a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Does your cleaning people do windows?? Cleaning people...that does sound heavenly, especially since we've just added the 2 extra bedrooms and bath upstairs...what were we thinking? Certainly not about all the cleaning!!
Very cute baby and pretty trees, by the way!

Kimberly said...

Rhonda: Windows, of course! I just have to specify that is what I want. I didn't b/c I can do those fast enough myself. :)

Emily: Would you believe she is still in newborn diapers too? Graduated from the teeny Pampers newborns to the Huggies newborns now.

Alison: Cleaners would only make your Roomba jealous. ;)

Emily said...

are you kidding me?! Still in newborn diapers?!?!? I can't even imagine what it's like to have such a tiny baby! Can't wait to see how much she weigh's in a few weeks! When is her appointment?

I just noticed that Alison only beat me by about 10 minutes. Close race!

Anonymous said...

We could use some serious help around here with windows...we didn't even have to decorate for Halloween since all our resident spiders covered the outside of every window with yucky cobwebs. Your sister just loves our spiders by the way...have we ever told you about her spider cups? Funny!

Anonymous said...

Kim, I'm so excited to find you guys online! I have scoured facebook, but with no luck - so it's good to see your updates! Thanks so much for thinking of Joe and I and sending Anna's birth announcement; she looks absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh my has she grown! It's amazing that next year she'll be thinking about walking. Whew!!

Those trees are a beauty! I love them too.