Dec 28, 2016

Colorful Comfort

This fine Christmas break, I indulged in a little downtime with my favorite new pens and my newest copy of a coloring book I have loved for a couple years.  Problem is, I keep giving my copies away as gifts, so I was excited to finally ink in my own copy finally.  I got two of this particular one and have already given the second copy away again to a dear friend of mine who is loving it already just as much as I am!  Some of my finished pages from Colorful Comfort by Juicebox Designs here in Nashville.








And this is one Anna did.  She is already taking on another page as well.  They take several shifts to complete, which is fine!  We sort of leave it out as you would a large puzzle and do a little here and there.  Except when I get in the zone and cannot be pulled back out. ;)


Three cheers for a relaxing Christmas break.  I am even about to finish a book I have been trying to read for monthssssss!  Started and finished this bad boy, too.  


We have had this island since our newlywed days.  It finally got an upgrade from pine colored to white.  Matches the kitchen much better now.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like the pens worked well!

Emily said...

You really ought to post before and after pictures RIGHT NEXT to each other. I just feel like your entire kitchen was white...so when you sent me this picture, I was all Nice! but thinking..."did the previous white island look bad? She sure spends some time repainting things white"

White I tell you. It was always white.

Kimberly said...

Some of those were with markers, too. And yes, I knew I should have taken a before pic. I am sure I have some shot somewhere with the original pine color. But seriously. Since our GA home, it has been pine. You are crazy!