Mar 25, 2016

Random

Added this to my obsession with the sky and its cloud formations.


Added this to my other obsession - trees.


We welcomed the start of another ball season for Noah this week with his first practice.  He is so glad that he is juuuuuuust barely young enough to eek out another year in coach pitch play.  The thought of the highly competitive Kid Pitch league does not appeal to him at all. He is on a 9/10 year olds team for now, which is just right since he still has a month of 9 left in him.  In other good baseball news, though, I was glad to discover that he is not alone in wanting to stick with coach pitch longer than not ... they have apparently added a Coach Pitch Bigs division for 10/11 year olds!

 

This character created this character in her Maker Space.


"Robbot" comes complete with a remote control and operating "manuwol".  The manual even includes age recommendations for play!  That girl thinks of everything. 



Do not ask me why she wrote THREEEEEEE numbers backwards.  Sometimes her brain shorts out?


Josh is off for four days this Easter weekend.  Being the go-getter kind of guy that he is, he loaded up all the kiddos and took them to Opryland Hotel to wander around and to Opry Mills Mall ... to wander the LegoStore of course. I wasn't up for wandering in a hotel I have been a million times now, so I opted to stay home and enjoy the silence, but I did request a decent pic of them while out. I also indicated I didn't want him to send back a pic from the Lego Store for once, pleaseandthankyou.


This pic he sent back to me is my new favorite pic ever. ❤️ That Josh is the best. 

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Thought of you this week as we finished up our cloudy with a chance of meatballs unit. I get the tree fetish. This has been one of the prettiest springs in the panhandle we've been here for so far. Everything is in bloom and beautiful. I miss our baseball and quirky creative years. A day to yourself? I want one of those!

Emily said...

aWE! Good job Josh!

Emily said...

ps...I really should start snapping pictures of all the creations Natalie does ;) She created her own diorama. I remember HATING having to do those sorts of projects, and she does it JUST BECAUSE she CAN!

Kimberly said...

Amy - Word to the wise, Do NOT bother with the movie for Cloudy with a Chance. It is not at all like the book. You probably already know that. Also, hooray for a good tree spring in your neck of the woods. Enjoy every glance!

Emily - You should let Natalie start a blog of all her creations. That would count for some writing practice, too!!