Mar 27, 2016

Easter Pics

I was gonna skip Easter morning people pics because .... ugh, it's a lot of work to get everyone just right and I am over it.  The Easter basket shot I got last night is fun enough, I say!

 

But then everyone on the Jonah's Journey page was posting Easter greetings of their JJ kiddos and Lasa just couldn't miss the party!  We plopped her down in the front yard in the outfit the Easter Bunny left for her and were lucky enough to snap a few keepers.   It's a shame she didn't enjoy herself. :}



Bless these two sweethearts who VOLUNTEERED to be in some pics as well. I told ya - they can't get enough of that Lasa girl.


Happy Easter, all!

5 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

No words...just giggles!
Presh!

The White Family said...

They are all so cute! Lasa is just precious! How is it possible that you have an almost 10 year old!?! Noah looks so grown up! I just low how N and A adore Lasa!

Kimberly said...

Thanks, y'all! And yours is the question of the next month, Kasey! Countdown to 10 starts in April. Crazy!

Emily said...

LOVE these!

Kimberly said...

:D