Mar 23, 2015

Instrksins [for] Poshin

Need some {BAD Smelling PoShin}? 


Anna has your {InstrKsins}.
(be still my heart at that correct usage of possessive noun punctuation!!)


First, some {watre} from the faucet.  I must warn you, though. Anna means b usiness after that.  It gets ugly from there ...


Add {1. Mud}, {2. PePe}, and {3. mous hare}.  The checkmarks she put next to each, although backward, worry me.

Memo to me, don't mess with that girl.  Shudder.

Poshin update and frightening backstory:  I asked Anna about it.  She says she DID MAKE IT.  A long time ago.  Like January.  When my eyes bugged out of my head and I asked how she got the pee, she assures me she used a pipette.  And that the poshin got lost, but it has a lid on it, so I don't need to worry.  She found it again in her make-up bag. !!!!  And she kept it.  And smelled it.  Which is how she knows it smells bad. !!!! And she STILL HAS IT!!!  And then she grins a guilty grin.


When I attempted to throw the entire concoction and container away, she cried and pitched a fit because that is her precious Chuck-E-Cheese prize.  So now it is sitting on my counter waiting for Josh to come home and deal with.  I cannot even...

Seriously. Laughing and crying at the same time.  Someone hold me.  I'm frightened.

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

This makes my kindergarten teaching heart burst with grins.

Kimberly said...

You and me both. :} I found this little gem on the banister last night after it sat there all weekend.

Amy Faye Brown said...

Bwahahahaha!
What a clever stink pot!
How fun (and very gross) this girl is! :)

Emily said...

EWE!!! I'm not sure I want her talking to my girls...she may actually be a bad influence !!! hahahahahaha!!