Mar 22, 2015

Anna Back at Uptown Art

I snagged Anna another Amazon Local deal to take a friend to a paint class with her for free.  Originally, we were set to paint in January, but then Anna got sick at the last minute and we had to reschedule.  Two months later, there was finally a decent picture to paint that met with my little artist's approval ... a springy landscape.


Luci got there right on time...


 And the girls got right down to business with the instructor...


What a treat to share this project together. And speaking of treats, Luci's mom surprised the girls with Starbucks shakes and a cappuccino for me.  It was so timely.  I can't get enough sleep lately and I was realllllllly dragging.


Moving right along ...


Getting to the good stuff - colorful buds, some birds, and one final touch - glitter! 


Taa Daa!


It was a good getaway for Anna and myself to take a break from the boys.  Anna is looking forward to some more quality time outside of school with Luci with a playdate on Tuesday while I take the boys to another playdate.  Spring Break is off to a great start!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Anna - that smile, the pride in her work, she is a beautiful girl inside and out :) Good work girl!!

Kimberly said...

Oh, girl! Just wait til you see what I took pics of hers last night. A very different creative endeavor. :S Funny though.

Amy Faye Brown said...

I love how her fallen leaves are in the shape of a heart.

Kimberly said...

She will be over the moon when I tell her you spotted it. That was the first thing she asked Josh to find ... "Do you see the hidden heart?!" He did not. :} Truth - she didn't do that on purpose. Just a happy accident. ♥