Mar 29, 2015

Back Out Back

Not counting some freezing nights this weekend, spring has really sprung around here and it is so invigorating.  Josh has headed out to his workshop every chance he can and has even beefed up our playground with MORE goodies than it already had.  Spot Anna and you'll see three new additions to the structure.


Josh added a beam from the swing set over to the tree, and on it he attached a monkey bar, a ring, and a knotted climbing rope.  And under the tree, he put up our disc swing where the ring used to be.  A closer shot of the new attractions.

 
He has plans to extend the ground cloth and mulch all the way around the tree this spring.  I have plans to groan at the expense. :} 

5 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

I'm coming to play and make up for a childhood that was blessed with only one wooden swing hanging from the grapefruit tree.

Emily said...

ahahaha! I love your last line. :) But you will be grinning instead of groaning once you see the finished product :)

Kimberly said...

Sounds like a beautiful work-of-art childhood to me. I can see that swing in a painting in my mind already...

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I'm loving how much you're loving spring and sharing bits and pieces of it here and on FB. I'm loving it too! It's such a welcome sight after a drab, gray, cold winter. It makes me giggle to hear Rebeka copying my words and talking about blooms on trees and plants, followed by an "it's spring... hooray!"

Kimberly said...

You will have to post a video of her talking! What a fun season you are coming in to ... in more ways than one!