May 24, 2014

Girls Night Out

Just a quick shot of some ladies I love dearly and with whom I got to enjoy a Girl's Night Out with last night!  We went to a Sip, Shop, Stroll event at The Marketplace at Amberleaf where local artisans display all their cool wares.  Cathy found a pretty shutter to complement her new wall color at home, Cindy scored the cutest necklaces, Kristin won a drawing for a free prize.  I brought home some local, organic honey for my guys and plan to go back to grab a sweet little hanging bud vase I spotted for my girl. 


After shopping sweet treasures, sampling more goodies from The Ugly Pie Bakery, and even winning another raffle drawing (yay, Cathy!), we scooted over to AweDaddy's to enjoy some more live music outdoors among the marina crowd ambiance and perfectly cool night air.  Needless to say, we all went home with happy grins on our faces.  It was a sweet and low-key night with the best feels-like-home company around. ♥


These girls are the heart and soul of our small group family bible study and I so treasure the strong bond we have shared since coming together to grow in the Lord as a group.  Such sweet fellowship!  Thankful!

No comments: