May 8, 2014

Awesome Attitude

Noah finished up his year at Anchored Enrichment this morning
with silliness,


with interest,


with classmates,


with song,


and with a really funny sprint to the stage when his name was called during the ceremony
(that blurry backend on the right is Noah, moving too fast for my camera - ha!)


whereby his sweet teacher, Mrs. Steen,


 gave our boy the Awesome Attitude Award. :D

 

It warmed a momma's heart to watch her boy take in the kind words and feedback.


Afterwards, since he was done early with his day, I took him shoe shopping (successfully!!) and out to a last-day lunch at McD's per his request.  Three more days left of school and counting down BIG TIME.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I know you are so proud :)

Kimberly said...

I can't help it. He blesses my heart. Children are such a gift!