Oct 14, 2013

Shelf Life

I wonder what the shelf life on these things is?


Who am I kidding? I would keep them past expiration anyway.

Seriously though, they got a kick out of themselves this morning while I was rearranging our playroom. 

Rearranging, you say?  Oh yes, rearranging because we scored a sweet deal on a dining table and 6 chairs yesterday.  You can get a sneak peek of it there in the background.  If you want a real-live peek, then you gotta come visit.  

Neener, neener, neener!

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Seriously? Don't tease on that new dining set. Haven't a clue when we will be able to head your way. :(

Kimberly said...

Oh, you know me. I fight the urge to take pictures of bloody napkins after Noah loses a tooth. I will sure as heck post a pic of the table before the years up... maybe over our own little Christmas dinner.