Oct 21, 2013

Eye of the Tiger

There was a cringe-worthy close call of a game this weekend that ended in a 17-17 tie.  The important part of this news is that Noah's team is still technically undefeated!  

Every season lately, a professional photography company comes out and snaps action shots during games.  This weekend we got a handful of those entirely precious prints of my boy doing his thang!  


This one's my fave.


Can you say ...


Eye


of


the


TIGER?


Swoon!  I love him, love him, love him, love him.

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Rebeka and I had so much fun viewing these on Facebook and being in awe at his concentration, enthusiasm, and focus.

Emily said...

like I say.... something about watching a little boy grow into a *little* man.

I love him too :)

Emily said...

Those pucker lips while running....I would kiss if I were there... :) EVERY time Jack does the lip pucker...I kiss 'em! He won't let me forever, mind as well get as many in as he allows :)

Kimberly said...

Right?! I seriously tear up just studying these pics again and again. The focus balanced out with that pucker. Oh man. Being the momma is such fun! Is it possible he will ever know how much I delight in him?! Thanks for sharing in my delight, ya'll. ♥