Oct 8, 2013

Flowers and Faith from Today

It's not unusual for Anna to collect all manner of flowers and grasses and want to bring them home and keep them forever.  But today, the girl went a step further with her gatherings.  She got the flowers and grass into some water and proceeded to tell me she was setting up the verse about The Word of the Lord.  She then grabbed her Bible to complete said verse.


It took me a second to remember what verse she was talking about.  Then she reminded me about the song we know and now it's stuck in my head again.  It's from our Seeds of Faith album and the song is The Word of the Lord, appropriately titled from 1 Peter 1:24-25.


All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of the Lord stands forever.

Ummmm, adorable!!

She was so proud of her finished product and asked me to take a picture of it.  I chuckled to myself, because (you know me) I was already in en route to the camera.   Anyway, I love the Word of the Lord on my babies' tongues and in their hearts.  So thankful for all the Seeds of Worship cds that help get the scriptures there. 

Also thankful for Anna's inspired photo-op.  ♥  I am so gonna make a blogger out of that girl.