Jun 4, 2013

Living Proof Live

Over the weekend, I got to skip town and head south to attend my first ever Living Proof Live conference with Beth Moore.  Eeek!


Having done many of her studies, I love that woman to pieces and have much respect for her as a woman of God.  So I won't even pretend to say that I was not as giddy as a little girl seeing Minnie Mouse for the first time. I was squealing as she approached the stage and then I was snapping pictures like a tourist.  If you don't believe me, just ask my sister who went with me. :)


We were only 6 rows up so we had great seats!

  
Beth got right down to business as soon as she hit the stage.


As always, the overarching theme was always - the Word of God.

   
Perfect Beth-in-action shot.  


The music was WONDERFUL before and after every session!  Thumbs up to you, Travis Cottrell.


Isn't she just lovely?


You tell 'em, Beth! 


Seriously. I love her.


For anyone who's curious - she was speaking from Ephesians about building up the Church and was drawing parallels from the building of the temple in Chronicles.  SUCH great material!  So impressed with what information she brought. She NEVER disappoints.


At the end of the final session.  Sad to go ... well, except for how Emily and I cut out early to avoid traffic ... which ended up being an EPIC fail as any day in Atlanta is.
But that's a rant for another day.


Anyway, it was a great experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I need more hearty teaching like hers in my life!  The time to myself with my sis didn't hurt either.


Thank you, Living Proof Live.  Job well done!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well then...let's plan the next LPL conference!! Or SOME conference somewhere between us! I'd be completely up for it!