Jun 4, 2013

Cousin-palooza!

We also spent the long weekend at my sister's house south of Macon.  They just got their king-size pool set up so the kids were set, too. :}  


Watch


Noah


and cousins


FLY


over


and


over


again!








Natalie always got some impressive air!


Poor Lee thought he had a hernia after all the exertions at one point. :}


When the kids got done flying, we kept them busy on the trampoline,



playing kickball,



watching screaming goats on YouTube,


and having water balloon wars.



I got a real hoot out of Noah's warrior spirit.  



So thankful for a crew of cousins to party on down with!

4 comments:

Emily said...

me too! So so thankful! Good times, great memories!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I loved this post! My memories of moments with a passle of cousins are some of my favorites.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Oops... I meant "passel". ;-)

Kimberly said...

But then I try to ignore the sad truth that you don't really keep up with cousins when you are grown. :( At least, we didn't. And we had so many great visits as kids! Life.