Apr 20, 2013

Taa Daa: Silhouette Stuff

Just a couple things I made last night. 

A canvas with Psalm 63:3-4 for Noah's room that has taken me forever to set down and finally do.  I think it needs a little something more, though.


And a new and improved No Soliciting sign for the front door.  The one I applied directly to the house last week ended up peeling off in the afternoon sun.  So I applied the vinyl letters to a painted cardbaord and then ModPodged over it to seal it.  Fingers crossed this one can stand the sun!
 

Next up, a car decal. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ooooh, will you please make me a No Soliciting sign? I can embroider or sew something in return :-)

Kimberly said...

I cut a couple extra actually - so I can give you that and you can affix it to whatever board/plaque you like. :)