Apr 26, 2013

Taa Daa: Josh's Stuff

Josh made this wonder last weekend while I took Noah to a birthday party.  Anna was his faithful helper and they had camped out inside with toys and flashlights.  They affectionately refer to is as The Bubble.  It's hooked up in the back to a box fan and I gotta admit... it's something to see.  :)


I could not imagine how he came up with the idea, seeing as how it looks like something I would see on Pinterest and Pinterest is not exactly Josh's thing. :} So when I asked how he came about this, he soberly pointed to his head and said, "I have a wealth of good ideas up here."

Speaking of Pinterest, this next idea WAS Pinterest-inspired and executed by my wealth-of-good ideas husband.  It's an cheap chest of drawers we bought second hand (actually, third hand is more like it) for like $25.  Josh took out the drawers and just lined those openings with plywood to function as open shelving.


Now it sits in one of the closets in our slowly-coming-along classroom upstairs. If there's anything you can never have too much of in a classroom, it's shelving!  Can't wait to reveal THAT room and it's many shelves soon.

3 comments:

Emily said...

what a great idea! I may steal that for the chest of drawers we have sitting (doing nothing) in our garage!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

The Bubble is so fun... and the dresser / shelf is pretty neat too. Shannon and I both got a laugh out of Josh's comment about his wealth of good ideas. ;-) Never a dull moment in the Brown household!

Elizabeth Bradley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.