Mar 13, 2013

Ten Things

  • It feels like we are bleeding money this month.  Josh might need to get a second job. :}
  • Chewie is not the devil after all.  He has a UTI and an ear infection in both ears.  Poor thing.
  • I just booked a new photog for our October family photos.  Really excited about him!
  • Anna is officially 4 and HALF now. I should post some Anna particulars soon.
  • Noah's next birthday looms near.  Can't believe he is going to be SEVEN!
  • We are so excited to get to go see my sister's family over Easter weekend. :)
  • And to that end, I am on a wild good chase for suitable Easter attire for the kids.
  • I lost my taste for Diet Dr. Pepper back during the flu.  It's so weird to me.
  • We finally got some new neighbors.  They are the youth pastors at a local pentecostal church.
  • Spring Break is only a week away!

2 comments:

Emily said...

awwwe! I knew Chewie wasn't feeling right when you got so murderous about him. Poor puppy.

and WE ARE SO EXCITED TOO! NO worries about Easter attire, you can choose from the selection in Natalie's closet if you like :) Just get Noah a polo or button up....boys are so easy...so glad I finally
have one!

Kimberly said...

Well, part of my Easter clothes hunt was for some live bunny pics we were going to do... but after dropping an unexpected $200 on the dog, we decided to skip that extra expense after all ... so there's less pressure to Easter attire. Well, less pressure to make the kids match, at least. :)